Who Supports People & Stories / Gente y Cuentos?
Each year, we must raise enough money to offer our programs, to support our annual operating needs, and to sustain organizational growth from year to year. That support comes from an array of diverse sources including foundations, state and federal government agencies, employee and corporate giving funds, and individual donors.
Why Should I Support People & Stories / Gente y Cuentos?
Supporting our work helps provide equal access to literature. Our programs invite audiences who have often been excluded from humanities study throughout their lives to experience the joys, challenges, and benefits literature provides. We reach nearly 1,500 participants annually at sites in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and nationally.
We are funded in part by the following organizations:
- Church & Dwight
- Community Foundation of New Jersey
- Community Development Block Grant of Trenton
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- New Jersey State Council on the Arts
- New Jersey Council for the Humanities
- New Jersey Office of Faith and Community Based Initiatives
- The Bunbury Company
- The Edward T. Cone Foundation
- The Green Foundation
- F.I.S.H. Foundation
- Harbourton Foundation
- Henrietta Tower Wurts Foundation
- Lawrence Township Community Foundation
- J. Seward Johnson, Sr. 1963 Charitable Trust
- Jewish Community Foundation of Metro West NJ
- Office of Faith-Based Initiatives NJ Department of State
- The Princeton Area Community Foundation
- Patricia Kind Family Foundation
- PNC Charitable Trust
- Subaru of America Foundation
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton
People & Stories / Gente y Cuentos expresses sincere gratitude to all of our generous individual donors.